The LM1036 is a DC controlled accent (bass/treble), aggregate and antithesis ambit for stereo applications in car radio, TV and audio systems. An added ascendancy ascribe allows loudness advantage to be artlessly effected. Four ascendancy inputs accommodate ascendancy of the bass, treble, antithesis and aggregate functions through appliance of DC voltages from a alien ascendancy arrangement or, alternatively, from four potentiometers which may be biased from a zener adapted accumulation provided on the circuit. Each accent acknowledgment is authentic by a distinct capacitor called to accord the adapted characteristic.
- Wide supply voltage range, 9V to 16V
- Large volume control range, 75 dB typical
- Tone control, �15 dB typical
- Channel separation, 75 dB typical
- Low distortion, 0.06% typical for an input level of 0.3 Vrms
- High signal to noise, 80 dB typical for an input level of 0.3 Vrms
- Few external components required